Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Fringe


White T-shirt: American Eagle | Black skirt: H&M | Kimono vest: Zara | White sunnies: Zara | Tote: Longchamp | Shoes: Birkenstock

Today my sister and I went to an American Apparel warehouse sale and I asked her to quickly get some shots of my outfit so that I can make my first blog post! These were the only half decent pictures that she managed to shoot but it's alright we'll work on that. I always like spicing up my outfits with color or prints which is what I did here with my tropical Kimono (which i got on sale for 20$!). I'm also wearing my classic black Birkenstock sandals which I've been living in all summer. You would have never caught me dead wearing these a year ago but I hopped onto the bandwagon for this trend and they're now an essential to my wardrobe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment