Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Motto

Jacket: Topshop | Scarf: Little Burgundy | Knit: Aritzia | Skirt: Zara | Socks: Urban Outfitters 
 Boots: Little Burgundy

The weather gets pretty chilly during the fall in Montreal so I've been taking advantage of wearing skirts and dresses while I still can. Of course I paired my skirt with knee high socks so that I don't freeze half to death. I recently bought this scarf and have abused wearing it already; I love the double pattern concept of it. I just threw on my black leather (well I like to pretend it's real leather) jacket that I got from Topshop. It came with a detachable white shearling collar which has sadly turned pale yellow... not so chic. Nonetheless, I will forever love this jacket since Aria from Pretty Little Liars has the same one. Yes, I do get excited when I see television characters with the same clothes as me. 

P.S. If you don't have a little black jacket in your wardrobe, get one now because it's definitely a fall wardrobe essential!

No comments:

Post a Comment